Some Christmas wrapping inspiration

Tuesday 21 December 2010

I thought I'd share some creative and just amazingly inspiring Christmas wrapping inspiration from around the web today (most discovered via Pinterest) - if you haven't joined, do! Such a great treasure trove:
On the left, via Country Living (with cute vintage card wallet tutorial) & on the right, via Cakies (one of my recent and much loved blog finds)

On the left, via Abrams & the photo on the right has been sourced from Fossil.Life.Style

Photo on the left is courtesy of Dress, Design & Decor & on the right, the photo is from the lovely Poppytalk

Um, so although I was very inspired by the photos above, my creativity has been so far limited to buying some pretty Orla Kiely paper and yellow ribbon (see pic above). Creativity fail me thinks, but hey, I still have about 10 more presents to wrap. I can turn this thing around ;)

Hope you're all enjoying the run up to Christmas - and really hope you all manage to get home in time for Christmas Day. It's been horrible hearing of some people's travel nightmares.

And if the stress does get too much - I thoroughly recommend putting your feet up with a big mug of hot chocolate, a warm mince pie and cheesey Christmas movies. It works a treat for me - Louise x

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what amazing wrapping! I definitely have to try harder next year. Hope you have a lovely Christmas! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wrappings! I am inspired! And you relaxation plan sounds like a wonderful plan for me! Thanks! xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! I really love the multi coloured wool one but wow that would take a long time. I still have my boyfriends presents to wrap and needed a bit of inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I love the 'you mean the world to me' ones that's so sweet - I might steal that idea for wrapping my pressies :)

    And yes I love pinterest too – always something lovely on there :)

    Hope you have a very merry Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you've done a grand job! People always appreciate a nice bit of ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your wrapping though! Yellow is my favorite -- so funny because I just did a post about how much I'm drawn to it. Marvelous job Louise! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually think i have to put more heart and thought into wrapping presents next year! Mine's so boring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. prettty!! wrapping is my fav part about christmas i think... i enjoy it so much!! im sad its all voer.. :( hehe

    ReplyDelete