- visited Paris with my Mum & fell more head over heels in love with the place. Didn't think that was possible
- finally went to Mildreds, the vegetarian restaurant in Soho that I was dying to try. It was amazing. We just ate starters & pudding. My favourites
- got obsessed with Mad Men. Again
- went to Winter Wonderland with Innu. Becoming our little annual Christmas tradition
- got very excited that my best friend was pregnant*
- gave into peer pressure & read "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" books. Didn't expect to like them. Did
- got a new job with my boss of 4 years ago - & had such fun working with him again
- went to All Star Lanes with the family for my birthday & realised that I am awful at bowling but love it anyway
- hung out loads with the coolest kid ever, aka my nephew Joe
- went to the wedding of one of my closest friends & saw her marrying the love of her life
- saw Placebo at Brixton Academy. Only knew about 2 songs - but they were amazing live
- decided to take my love of baking more seriously - exciting plans for 2011, hopefully with one of my good friends!
- bought our first Christmas tree since moving in with the OH
- discovered Indian restaurant Tayyabs. There's a reason why there are queues out of the door for that place. I'll be dragging the OH there in the NY
And a huge thank you for reading & commenting on my blog. I love reading your little messages. Hope you all have a fun night out - & happy 2011! - Louise x
*she gave birth yesterday to a little baby girl!