Lace dreams

Monday 8 February 2010







Hello my lovelies! Hope you had a fun weekend. Mine was veeeery relaxing. Lots of cooking, knitting (still haven't finished my scarf but I do want it to be extra long, so that's my excuse!), catching up with friends and watching good movies (The Devil Wears Prada for about the 100th time and Marathon Man - amazing film, can't believe I hadn't seen it before).

I realised that I'm a bit obsessed with lace at the moment, whether it's in the home or clothing, so I thought it was a good time to do a post. Don't you just love the lace in the door panels? Such an inspired idea.

Images via Apartment Therapy, Moodboard and We heart it

7 comments:

  1. that black dress is sooooooooooooo lovely!! pretty keen on the lace window transfers too :)

    hope you had some lovely time out :)

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely weekend. Great images as always. Love the dress, the panels etc etc. Fantastic ideas. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's stunning isn't it! Oh to own that xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish! ah well shall have to stick to lace tights (which are warmer than non-lacy ones believe it or not!)

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I am so obsessed with that stella mccartney dress! And those lacey tights are to die for. Love all of these pics, actually!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore lace and that top photo of the lace behind the glass of the door is genious! I MUST do that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That door is so cool Louise! I hope I have a glass paneled door someday so I can try that. and that dress is too lovely. Have a wonderful weekend and Valentines :)

    ReplyDelete