Interior inspiration: Bedroom

Thursday 4 March 2010



I have such a thing for hot pink. About five years ago I tore out pictures of an amazing house that was all dark wood, white and fuschia which I still consider my idea of interior perfection. The boyfriend is letting me take the lead on doing up our flat (I cannot tell you how excited I am!) but I have a feeling he won't be welcoming pink into our home with open arms - however, maybe a small touch of fuschia would be ok? Maybe like this headboard? It's worth a try!

On a separate note, thank you all so much for your enquiries about my new job. It's going well - I'm definitely not the most ambitious person out there but I'm quite enjoying being back in work (did I just say that?) and the people are such a chilled out and fun bunch of people - and we all know that it's all about the people at work!

Images via Living Etc

4 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog from London Zest ... its fabulous!
    I'm not a real pink girl, but I love the odd pink here or there ... that hot pink headboard is Fab-u-lous!

    Go for it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of dark wood too. I never really thought of using pink like that, but it works really well. Glad to hear the new job is going OK. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though hot pink is such a fun color, it looks super sophisticated in these photos... just the right balance! And so happy you're loving work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black and hot pink this way, super smart. Post pictures of your decorating process if you can :) sounds like it's going to be a great project.

    ReplyDelete