Favourite Valentine's Day cards

Monday 2 February 2015

I came across Sarah Hamilton's Just a Card campaign on Caroline's blog at Christmas and was completely inspired.

More often than not, I will coo over beautiful cards on Etsy and then (usually in a last minute panic!) run out to one of the large stationery companies to purchase my cards.

Sarah's words really struck a cord: "I know just how valuable each and every sale is, not only to independent shops and galleries which make our High Streets unique, but to their artists and designer suppliers... This is why we started our campaign Just a Card - to encourage people to appreciate just how invaluable every single purchase is."

So, as we are approaching Valentine's Day, I thought I'd do a round-up of my favourite Valentine's cards from some excellent UK Etsy sellers.

N.B. I'll be buying the boxset one. Can't imagine anything more appropriate for us ;)


Buy card here, £2.75



Buy card here, £3



Buy card here, £2.85



Buy card here, £2.75

I am always on the look out for new UK Etsy sellers. Any recommendations?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!