British Etsians

Tuesday 4 January 2011

I love buying from Etsy, but I also love buying, and think it's important to buy locally, so I wanted to share a few of my favourite UK-based Etsy sellers. Hope you enjoy the list!

1. Dolly Knits - Knitwear designer, Joanna, designs the most beautifully hand-knitted accessories. I'm in love with her pom pom hats!

2. Gooseberry Moon - Their stationery is designed and made in North Wales. They have a great range of cards, notebooks, gift tags, etc. I'll be buying that butterfly confetti for the next wedding I go to :)

3. Emma Lamb - I have loved her crochet for years! I intend to treat myself to one of her cushion covers one of these days... As a treat for ticking off one of my goals perhaps?!

4. Belle & Boo - This was set up by 2 friends - Mandy & Kate. Together they sell the most beautifully illustrated books, cards, prints, mugs (I could go on...) - and now some darling children's clothes that I intend to buy for my BF's new little lady ♥

Do you have any favourite UK-based Etsy sellers?

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely post, I love the crochet, just gorgeous. I'm spending so much time lusting after stuff on etsy these days but I'm rapidly running out of space in my room! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my stationery on your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, love love Dolly Knits. And Goosberry Moon is just too cute.

    x

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Louise... :)
    Thank you so much for including my wee ladies in this British themed post, it is an absolute honour!
    Hope you're having a great start to the new year... !?
    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps ~ you have a very pretty and inspiring blog here... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should check out Little Miss Delicious! She's a personal friend but makes the most adorable food themed jewelry.

    Katie xox

    ReplyDelete