A lovely surprise!

Thursday 6 January 2011

Oh wow, the lovely Kat from the blog From Limbo And Beyond gave me this lovely award - thank you so much Kat!
So, the rules are:

Share 7 things about yourself:
1. My ultimate dream is to open a little bakery with one of my closest friends

2. It took me a while to find a corner of London in which I felt at home. I was pretty close to giving up. But then I visted Crystal Palace & knew it was the place for me - come visit!
3. I love red lipstick (Ruby Woo by Mac is pretty perfect)
4. I hate having manicures! I want to enjoy the whole pampering process but I get so bored - & then usually chip them an hour later
5.
I have younger twin sisters who are pretty amazing. They can make me laugh so much!
6. My favourite band at the moment is She & Him. Their songs make me so happy.
7. I could happily eat Thai food every day

Pass the award along to blogs you've recently discovered & enjoy:

I'm going to copy Kat and limit myself to just 3, otherwise I could go on and on...
The Teapot Explodes
Ray Makes Do
A Rowan Tree

1. Why did you create this blog? I'd always loved scrapbooking all the inspirational things I'd find & one day, after helping a friend set up a blog, I got nosey & started exploring the blogosphere. I found soooo many beautifully crafted blogs & realised that I could save a lot of time printing things out & scrapbooking them by starting my own blog!

2. What kind of blog do you follow?
Any blog that inspires me - so that could be fashion, food, interiors, etc. But I do have a real soft spot for lifestyle blogs where you learn more about the blogger her/himself. I find it so interesting to learn what inspires creative people, their tips & their passions.

3. Favourite make-up brand?
Mac. Always Mac!

4. Favourite clothing brand?
I love Zara's clothes - affordable but still beautiful designs. And if money was no object, then Anthropologie for sure! I go in there all the time just to dream

5. Your indispenable make-up product?
Eyebrow pencil - I dye my hair dark brown (it's naturally mousey blonde) so my eyebrows tend to get a bit lost unless I give them some help ;)

6. Your favourite colour?
Yellow

7. Your favourite perfume?
Nude by Stella McCartney

8. Your favourite film? Office Space. Funniest. Film. Ever.

9. What country would you like to visit & why?
I would love to visit Greece & explore the Acropolis. That would be a dream. In terms of cities, Berlin & Stockholm are on my wish list for 2011!

10. Are you a cat or dog person?
More of a dog person

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! That's really sweet of you to tag me and I can't wait to do it :) My fave make up brand is Mac too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Louise!

    I live in Brockley so im just down the road! I have heard very good things about Crystal palace, and would love to visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s i really like your blog, you seem lovely! (weird?! hope not!)

    ReplyDelete