Cheese & chilli biscuits

Wednesday 12 January 2011

These were gone within a day. And there was about triple this amount. Yes, they were that good (or maybe we're just piggies when it comes to baked goods, hmm...)

I got this recipe from The Great British Book of Baking. I must say that every recipe I've tried from there so far has been absolutely delicious. The one adjustment I made was to up the amount of chilli in the biscuits as we do like our food hot in this house.

I was hoping the share the recipe here, as I rather naively thought that the recipe would be available publicly - sadly it's not - but the book is a good buy, promise! x

6 comments:

  1. Umm!! This. Looks. Amazing! I like everything about this post: Cheese, chili, and biscuits! Wish I were your neighbor so I could sneakily stop by to say hi, and get to have a taste hah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I'm sure those babies would be gone within an afternoon if they were in my house!


    Camila F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, that would be amazing! I could then stop scoffing all of them myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have made these too! they are frickin yummy! Also, people who don't eat all the biscuits (sweet or savoury) are broken in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm swallowing my saliva as i type. It's now the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete