4 pretty mood boosters

Tuesday 16 November 2010

The best way to describe how I'm feeling today is blurgh (I can feel a cold coming on...) so I thought it was time to post some things that are currently making me smile and feel a little less sorry for myself ;)

1. This pretty in pink shake bar (via here)

2. 'i love you' notes (via here)
3. Al fresco spring suppers (via here)

4. Bunting will surely be everywhere in the UK now that Kate and Wills are tying the knot and these hearts are very sweet (via here)

5 comments:

  1. I love those I love you notes, so cute and clearly a mood booster!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first photo and then the outdoor dinner party have me swooning. SWOONING, i say!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, a shake bar sounds sooo good right now! even though it's cold, I feel like I haven't had one in forever..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these! Gorgeous :)

    Hope you're feeling better!!

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bunting made me smile... very sweet :)

    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete