Best of the Street

Friday 19 November 2010

I'm finally beginning to feel normal again. It's so nice to wake up and actually feel energised! I feel all ready for the weekend now - perfect timing!

I hope you all have a lovely few days off work. Any plans? I may go to see the René Gruau exhibtion at Somerset House. His illustrations are so magical...

So here are my picks for best of the street for this week. I have to say that my favourite is the lady in the bottom left picture - oh the draping and colours of that dress!


Images via Altamira, Hanneli, Stockholm StreetStyle & The Sartorialist

3 comments:

  1. oo the top left is way cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with you! orange and gray is such a beautiful combination, surprisingly elegant when you know how awful orange and black can be (hellloooo trick or trick?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the first look, there's something about those glasses I adore!


    Camila F.

    ReplyDelete