Happy Monday!

Monday 8 November 2010




What isn't to like about this apartment? The furniture lends it so much character. And I have real radiator envy (see top pic). *Oh dear, that really is a sign of impending middle age...*

I'm off to Manchester for the week to shop to work so blog posts will be few and far between I'm afraid. But I am going to try to schedule a few in (wish me luck with that!) so if all goes to plan, there won't be complete silence from me this week!

Photos via The Seventy Tree

3 comments:

  1. What happened to the Australian Vogue post? Was going to say that I was mentally checking what I do/do not have in the 4 pictures you showed.

    I think I could be happy in an apartment like the one you showcased above. Everything is so bright and impeccable. *looks around her own dull, messy room in dismay*

    ReplyDelete
  2. have an awesome time in manchester!

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh enjoy Manchester! I love the radiator too - such a wonderfully chic domestic object... very 60's which itself is a fashionable decade ;)

    ReplyDelete