Swedish Home

Monday 15 November 2010



I absolutely love this charming Swedish home. It looks so cosy with the fire, throws and the stacks of books and CDs. Perfect house tour for a chilly day.

Hope you had a lovely weekend. Me and the OH went out on Saturday to this really nice pub in Camberwell to celebrate a friend's new job. Never been there before, definitely worth a few drinks if you're in the area (and the food looked pretty great too). I was absolutely gutted to miss the Midcentury Modern show in nearby Dulwich (did any of you make it?) but did manage to get down to see my sister and her hubbie for a big Sunday pub lunch here. Another great pub I might add! This weekend was all about the pubs :)

Images via Hus & Hem

2 comments:

  1. Swedish people are crazy creative. I have a couple of Swedes for friends and they are all about having a creative outlet whether it's work, play, tattoo and now, homes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome, I must be part Swedish because I love this look sooo much!

    ReplyDelete